|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001; ISO14001; CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 working days|
|Feature:||Corrosion Protection||Loading Capacity:||1 Ton ~ 5 Ton/layer|
|Certificate CE, ISO, SGS, TUV, SS4080:||CE, ISO, SGS, TUV, SS4080||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating|
drive in racking system,
drive through racks
1. One of the most economical, High Density, storage systems available today.
2. Best suited for use on large quantities of "Like Items".
3. Uses a "Last In - First Out" method of recovery, and thus is much better suited to items with a long shelf life.
4. Uses a "Common entrance and exit", so access need only be from one side.
5. Uses "Separate entrances and exits" so access needs to be on both sides.
6. The forklift drives directly into the rack for storage or recovery, allowing storage of 2 or more pallets deep.
7. Used for High-Density Storage.
1) Drive-in and drive-through racking is ideally suitable for storing large quantities of goods with a low number of different articles. The racking system combines the advantages of block stacking and rack stacking: compact space utilization at height and careful storage of goods.
2) Each aisle consists of several level of pallet support rail. Pallets are placed on pallet support rail one after another; Forklifts operation alongside the aisle;
3) First-in-last-out access process, one side in/out or two side in/out can be met.
4) Top and back bracing are used to fix the whole racking, making the whole racking stable and safe;
5) First level pallets can be placed on the floor;
6) Easily adjustable and random space allocation.
7) Surface: Powder coated or galvanized and color optional
8) Flexibility and ease of installation
9) Can be designed according to clients' requirements.
10) The reliable and efficient service before and after deal.
|Raw Material||Q235B steel|
|Surface||Powder coating or galvanized|
|Delivery time||Within 20 days after receiving 30% deposit|
|Payment term||30% T/T in advance and 70% against fax/scan copy of BL or LC at sight|
|Warranty||10 years warranty from the date of delivery to the carrier.|
|Notes||Various sizes ,loading capacity and colors are available .|
Packing Details : Packed by wooden bars, crates, metal stripes, films for bulk goods, and cartons for accessories. Package is also customized. A 40'GP is available for around 20-25 tons materials and accounts for up to 55 CMB
Delivery Details : Within 20 days after payment
Contact Person: Mr. Jerry