|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001; ISO14001; CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 working days|
|Feature:||Corrosion Protection||Loading Capacity:||1 Ton ~ 5 Ton/layer|
|Certificate CE, ISO, SGS, TUV, SS4080:||CE, ISO, SGS, TUV, SS4080||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating|
drive in racking system,
drive through racks
1. One of the most economical, High Density, storage systems available today.
2. Best suited for use on large quantities of "Like Items".
3. Uses a "Last In - First Out" method of recovery, and thus is much better suited to items with a long shelf life.
4. Uses a "Common entrance and exit", so access need only be from one side.
5. Uses "Separate entrances and exits" so access needs to be on both sides.
6. The forklift drives directly into the rack for storage or recovery, allowing storage of 2 or more pallets deep.
Description on heavy duty steel drive in rack :
♣ Heavy duty steel drive in rack is of the cut-in structure,
♣ Suitable for standard goods units, few varieties and large quantities of similar goods with very high space utilization.
♣ Forklift truck can directly drive into the aisle (passage way) to stow or
pick cargo from the rack system;
♣ Anti-collision corner protection can be installed so as to protect the unrights;
♣ This kind of heavy duty pallet racking is widely used in various warehouses
and logistics centers such as: cold storage food, tobacco, dairy, beverage etc.;
Packing Details : Packed by wooden bars, crates, metal stripes, films for bulk goods, and cartons for accessories. Package is also customized. A 40'GP is available for around 20-25 tons materials and accounts for up to 55 CMB
Delivery Details : Within 20 days after payment
1. Cold rolled steel
2. Finish: galvanized with spray paint
3. Anti-rust , Corrosion-protection
4. Available for hand works or with ladder helpfulness
5. Easy to assemble or dispatch
6. 3 years warranty
Contact Person: sales