|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001; ISO14001; CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export pacakge|
|Delivery Time:||Typically standard products are delivered within 20 days.|
|Supply Ability:||8000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Feature::||Corrosion Protection||Raw Material::||Steel|
|Place Of Origin:||Nanjing||Certificate 1:||ISO9001|
narrow aisle pallet racking,
narrow aisle racking
Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) is the use of selective pallet racking in a tighter configuration to provide maximum space utilization within a storage facility. These systems typically operate in conjunction with wire-guided or rail-guided reach-truck systems.
A wire-guided system consists of a wire embedded in the concrete floor that provides tracking for the reach-truck. A rail-guided system consists of angle iron bolted to the floor down the length of each row. Another advantage of selective pallet rack systems is the easy accessibility they provide to all products at all times. Such accessibility is important if the inventory is rapidly depleted and restocked (called quick turnover).
A selective pallet rack system is commonly used in a “big-box” distribution application, as well as in retail store inventory rooms, cold storage applications, wholesale stores, etc.
|Loading Capacity:||Up to 4,000 kgs UDL/level|
|Racking Height:||Up to 12,000mm|
|Beam Length:||Up to 4500mm|
|Racking Finishing:||Powder Coated Finishing|
|Raw Steel Code:||
Q235B High Grade Hot Rolled Steel
Advantages of VNA racking
1) Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2) Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components.
3) Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
4) Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
5) The width of Narrow aisle is generally between 1400 mm to 1800mm.
1. Which sea port will be as loading port?
A: Nanjing Port or Shanghai Port are both OK, but we strongly recommend Nanjing port because it is near to our factroy.
2. What is the term of payment?
A: In general, 30% T/T deposit and balance paid once the goods are ready.
3. May I know the status of my order?
Yes .We will send you information and photos at different production stage of your order. You will get the latest information in time.
4. How to install the shelf if I buy product from your company, but I am abroad?
We provide relative installation drawings and operating instructions for foreign customers before delivery, to help you easily understand how to operate. If needed, we could also send our engineers to teach your workers to install.
Contact Person: sales