|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001; ISO14001; CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export package|
|Delivery Time:||15 to 20 days|
|Supply Ability:||8000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Name:||Q235b Durable Steel Multi Tier Mezzanine Rack With Long Operating Life||Certificate:||ISO9001; ISO14001; CE|
Gas Station Canopy Steel Structure,
Multi Tier Mezzanine Rack Storage Platform,
Q235B Canopy Steel Structure
Warehouse Application Multi Tier Mezzanine Rack of Brand Jiangsu NOVA
Light Metal Roof Total Gas Station Canopy Steel Structure Storage Platform
The mezzanine rack system is designed for high warehouses, making full use of storage space by separating the space into 2-3 parts, improving the storage density, suitable for storage small items, manual operation, and large quantities. These mezzanines are customized to fit your exact area, height, color, and load requirements.
By using multilayer shelf racks, this mezzanine rack increases the space utilization range of the warehouse and it is suitable for storing a small quantity, multi-category goods that need manual picking operation.
apart from storing materials, its bottom shelf is also used to support the bearing beam of the superstructure and it can be designed with stairs, handrail, elevator, and other accessories.
Adaptable for the condition of high warehouse, light goods, manual access, and large storage volume, this mezzanine racking marks the technical renovation of the traditional storehouses and improves space utilization.
The smaller the span of the bottom bearing beam is, the lower the construction fees will be
The mezzanine platform is also called the work platform. The platform is made of steel, it usually consists of beams, columns, plates, and other components made of steel and steel plates. Each part is connected with a weld, screw, or rivet. Steel mezzanine is widely used in industry, it helps to make a high-ceilinged space feel more personal and less vast and can create additional floor space.
Detailed Product Description
1. Steel Platform Mezzanine Rack maximize storage space
2. with staircase and railing
3.loading capacity: 50-500kgs/M2.
1. Industrial Level Pallet Rack Storage Platform Mezzanine Racking System Floor with Stairway is widely used in high warehouse, small goods, manual access, access to a larger amount under the circumstances, from the minute use of space. Save the Treasury area. More particularly applicable to auto parts, electronics, light industry, clothing, and other enterprises of the products classified preservation.
2. Industrial Level Pallet Rack Storage Platform Mezzanine Racking System Floor with Stairway use medium-shelf shelves or use heavy shelf shelves plus floor as the main support panel (based on the total weight of the negative shelf unit to determine what kind of shelf), plate appearances usually use wood or cold-rolled steel gusset plate and the like.
1. Our mezzanine rack is configured with solid joists, performing with long operating life.
2. It can be designed in 6layers with a height of 17meters at maximum.
3. Aside from the general parts, this multi-tier racking is also outfitted with some self-developed parts, like a large double C boxed beam, side-fixed handrail, etc.
4. It is convenient to assemble and disassemble out loft rack without outside drilling. Moreover, the side-fixed handrail is not easy to shake.
5. Individual solutions can be designed to meet your special requirements.
Specification of warehouse mezzanine floor racking system:
1. Material: High-quality Baosteel brand carton steel.
2. Length: 1.5-3.3m, Width: 0.5-1.5m, Height: 2-6m;
3. Loading capacity: 300kg-500KG/ square meter of steel floor;
4. ISO&BV; Reasonable price, high quality & service;
5. High space storage rate, ensures fullest space utilization;
6. Standard finishing is epoxy powder coated.
7. Layer: Can be designed into one layer or multi-layers according to the actual situation of the warehouse steel platform racking system with the floor.
Q: Are you a distributor or manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer. NOVA was established in 1997, one of the largest integration enterprises for smart logistics systems and automated warehouse systems. Business scope covers planning, design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and consulting services.
Contact Person: sales