|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001; ISO14001; CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export pacakge|
|Delivery Time:||Typically standard products are delivered within 20 days.|
|Supply Ability:||8000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Raw Material:||Steel Q235b||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating|
|Storage Type:||First-in, Last-out||Scale:||Heavy Duty|
warehouse pallet racking systems,
commercial heavy duty shelving
Push Back Rack Description
Push back racking is evolved from pallet racking , it is a form of high-density storage.
Design principle: Laying track on the beams , front of this track is short , and behind is tall , tilt angle is about 3 °, coupled with professional support designed pallet trolley, the first pallet goods placed on top of the trolley , when we are placing the second pallet cargo, use forklifts or manpower to promote the first pallet goods, then two layers forklift will appear, put the cargo on the two layers forklift , and so on, the depth of cargo is around 4-5 pallet.
|Length/ Width :||Optional|
|Material:||High grade Q235 steel|
|No. of tiers:||2-8|
|Loading capacity:||300-1500kg/pallet circumstances)|
1. High densities - three and four deep systems are common, which allows blocks of 6 or 8 deep, with back to back rows. Depths of up to 6 deep are also available, at higher costs.
2. Improved selectivity over Drive-In, which Push-Back often replaces.
3. Efficiency vs. Drive-In - trucks do not need to drive into rack loads come to them at the pick face.
4. Less rack. Truck and product damage vs. Drive-In- with no trucks driving inside rack.
After Sale Service push back palet racking
1.Professional engineer and application specialists respond to your requests efficiently;
2.Online via SKYPE MSN; Also through mail, voice phone message and fax if network is not accessible for customer;
3.Follow up the case, record the entire process, report complaint to QC department;
4.QC will find defect from which department ,who is in charge to identify responsibility
record customer respond,suggestion,requirement.
Push Back Rack Features
1. Cargo is first in , last out .
2. It is suitable for large number and less varieties of goods to access.
3. A single access channels for goods, suitable for storage management in transit
4. goods can be chosen on it.
5. Applicable industries: cold storage, pharmaceutical, beverage, machinery parts, etc.
Contact Person: sales
Address: 9th floor, Building 1, Zijinxivheng Center, No.118, Olympic St, Nanjing
Factory Address:No.8 Boqiao St, Bingjiang Development Zone, Jiangning, Nanjing