|Place of Origin:||Nanjing|
|Model Number:||Heavy Duty|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Scale:||Heavy Duty||Loading Capacity:||OEM|
FIFO Drive In Racks,
Q235 Steel Drive In Racks,
ANSI Drive In Racks
FIFO/FILO Drive in racks with 10m's design for warehouse/CAD drawing deisgn for confirmation
Drive In racking System
Drive-in/Drive Through racking offers the highest possible densities of pallet storage, with the lowest selectivity. Consequently, it is ideal for fast moving product which moves on a "pallet-in pallet-out basis." Drive-in /Drive Through racking is a series of tunnels with rails on either side to hold the pallet. Lift trucks can drive into any given tunnel to retrieve or put away pallets. The first pallet in is the last one out unless a Drive-Through system is used whereby pallets can be loaded or retrieved from either side.
1. Material : Q235 steel
2. Color: Blue,Orange (any color can make)
3. Load Capacity: 500-5000kg/layer.
4. Layers per unit: 3-8 layers or customized.
5. Surface Treatment: Electrostatic Spray
6. Feature: Anti-rust, Corrosion-protection. Bolted or welded.
7. Standard: DIN GB ISO JIS BA ANSI
8. Minimum order quantity: 10 sets
9. Supply capacity: 5000 pieces per month
10. Time of delivery: 10-15 working days on the receipt of the deposit
11. Terms of payment: 30% deposit after signing the contract. The balance shall be settled by telegraphic transfer before delivery.
High density racking system, with virtually unlimited depth.
· No specialized fork lift trucks needed.
· No aisles needed between rows of rack for fork trucks to drive up and down. Fork trucks drive directly into the rack.
· Racking is less expensive than dynamic storage solutions (pushback / Gravit flow,CLS etc.).
· High density storage can be achieved in a relatively small space.
· Drive-In rack is engineered for quality, stability and durability.
· Level storage medium - no concerns about height restrictions as with sloping systems.
Frequent Question Answer
1. What makes you different with others?
1) Our Excellent Service for a quick, no hassle quote just send email to us. We promise to reply with a price within 24 hours.
2) Our quick manufacturing time for Normal orders, we will promise to produce within 15 days.
As a manufactory, we can essure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
3) Our Special Export Design that We pay very much attention to the export packages. We have plastic clips
on the beams to protect the beams from surface damage in the transportation, We have got the
whole uprights wrapped with transparent plastic film.
4) Our Warranty TimeThe High Standards in the Design and Manufacturing ensure us to support the
products with a 10-Year Warranty Time for your normal use, it is the Longest Manufacturer's Warranty !
2. What is delivery times?
This depends on the product. Typically standard products are delivered within 15 days.
The delivery time of the special products is according to the time of setting up of the tooling.
Drive- in Racking System is the best solution for small warehouses and cold rooms.
It allows optimum utilization of floor space and storage volume by storing several pallets in depth of the channels.
Drive-in system is designed for storing homogenous products.
The pallets are stored as a block with one access where forklift entering with pallets and store them on the rails.
Drive-in with one access also calls as LIFO (last in first out) system.
Drive In / Drive Thru Warehouse Drive In Pallet Rack Features and Benefits include:
(1). Highest density pallet racking system available.
(2). Makes best use of the available surface and height space than any other system.
(3) Allows for load flexibility in regards to both weight and volume.
Contact Person: sales