|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001; ISO14001; CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||Standard export pacakge|
|Delivery Time:||Typically standard products are delivered within 20 days.|
|Supply Ability:||8000 TONS PER MONTH|
|Raw Material:||Steel Q235b||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating|
|Storage Type:||First-in, Last-out||Scale:||Heavy Duty|
warehouse pallet racking systems,
commercial heavy duty shelving
Push Back Rack Description
Push back racking is evolved from pallet racking , it is a form of high-density storage.
Design principle: Laying track on the beams , front of this track is short , and behind is tall , tilt angle is about 3 °, coupled with professional support designed pallet trolley, the first pallet goods placed on top of the trolley , when we are placing the second pallet cargo, use forklifts or manpower to promote the first pallet goods, then two layers forklift will appear, put the cargo on the two layers forklift , and so on, the depth of cargo is around 4-5 pallet.
|Length/ Width :||Optional|
|Material:||High grade Q235 steel|
|No. of tiers:||2-8|
|Loading capacity:||300-1500kg/pallet circumstances)|
1. High densities - three and four deep systems are common, which allows blocks of 6 or 8 deep, with back to back rows. Depths of up to 6 deep are also available, at higher costs.
2. Improved selectivity over Drive-In, which Push-Back often replaces.
3. Efficiency vs. Drive-In - trucks do not need to drive into rack loads come to them at the pick face.
4. Less rack. Truck and product damage vs. Drive-In- with no trucks driving inside rack.
1. Push back storage rack has enjoyed rapid growth in popularity recently due to offering similar space savings as drive-in, with typically 3 to 5 times greater selectivity. This growth has been spurred by marketing trends such as rapid increases in number of SKUs, mass customization, and more rapid product obsolescence.
2. Each level in a push-back system holds a series of nested rolling carts, operating in a lane which slopes upward away from the pick face.
3. To load the lane, the first pallet loaded in the lane is loaded onto the top cart. To load the next pallet in the lane, the lift truck operator lines up in front of the first pallet and pushes against it, causing the first pallet to roll back away from the pick face, and exposing the next cart, which the second pallet can be lowered onto, once it's in position. The process is repeated until the lane is full. To empty the lane, the operator slowly removes the last pallet in, and the others roll back forward, down to the pick face. Similarly, the process continues until the lane is empty.
After Sale Service push back palet racking
1.Professional engineer and application specialists respond to your requests efficiently;
2.Online via SKYPE MSN; Also through mail, voice phone message and fax if network is not accessible for customer;
3.Follow up the case, record the entire process, report complaint to QC department;
4.QC will find defect from which department ,who is in charge to identify responsibility
record customer respond,suggestion,requirement.
Push Back Rack Features
1. Cargo is first in , last out .
2. It is suitable for large number and less varieties of goods to access.
3. A single access channels for goods, suitable for storage management in transit
4. goods can be chosen on it.
5. Applicable industries: cold storage, pharmaceutical, beverage, machinery parts, etc.
Contact Person: sales